Hi to all of you! I'm really glad to starting right now of sharing the things that I been experience for all and maybe could help in your everyday in your life.
But first, I will make you know who I am. I am a college student with the course of Information Communication Technology in a State University but I just got stop because there are some personal matter so I have to help my family in our everyday needs but, I will gonna make it sure to come back soon and I will gonna applied what I been experience and learn in school, of course the training too while I was studied before.
And because you will gonna saying that my world you be in technology, I could share you my knowledge and tips in software, gadgets, programming, and more. That will maybe called as a "Tech-person" (that I would like to called it, but I'm not like that).💻
Also, I am a certified food lover. Most people are saying that people who love to eat, are typically much eating that anything they want (that is what I being heard). But, I must say that, it wasn't that a person who loves to eat, it's just that they were appreciate the taste, texture, smell, and how's it's done. That is the matter of it.🍲😋
I love also to travel, which I want to achieve or aim it soon.✈🛫
I am also love to watch anything within television series and movies too. As a fact to know that, I mostly love to watch a foreign series like Korean Drama Series and Movie (which make me sense to be fan of them. Kindly being addictive of it, but not really much). Well of course in Western too, like Action Series (a bit of it to like), Science Fiction, Romantic Comedy, and Inspiration Drama too.
I also love music, any kind of it will suit to me. And I am a super fan in sports, whether basketball and volleyball.
And mostly, I love to give some my thoughts and opinion, in everyday in life, maybe personal or some other things. I don't know how to make that thing that could be help to.
Well, that would be so much for now, but I will gonna make you know me more in the next time.
But first, I will make you know who I am. I am a college student with the course of Information Communication Technology in a State University but I just got stop because there are some personal matter so I have to help my family in our everyday needs but, I will gonna make it sure to come back soon and I will gonna applied what I been experience and learn in school, of course the training too while I was studied before.
And because you will gonna saying that my world you be in technology, I could share you my knowledge and tips in software, gadgets, programming, and more. That will maybe called as a "Tech-person" (that I would like to called it, but I'm not like that).💻
Also, I am a certified food lover. Most people are saying that people who love to eat, are typically much eating that anything they want (that is what I being heard). But, I must say that, it wasn't that a person who loves to eat, it's just that they were appreciate the taste, texture, smell, and how's it's done. That is the matter of it.🍲😋
I love also to travel, which I want to achieve or aim it soon.✈🛫
I am also love to watch anything within television series and movies too. As a fact to know that, I mostly love to watch a foreign series like Korean Drama Series and Movie (which make me sense to be fan of them. Kindly being addictive of it, but not really much). Well of course in Western too, like Action Series (a bit of it to like), Science Fiction, Romantic Comedy, and Inspiration Drama too.
I also love music, any kind of it will suit to me. And I am a super fan in sports, whether basketball and volleyball.
And mostly, I love to give some my thoughts and opinion, in everyday in life, maybe personal or some other things. I don't know how to make that thing that could be help to.
Well, that would be so much for now, but I will gonna make you know me more in the next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment